CALL US NOW ON 0116 2331559 TO ARRANGE A TEST RIDE
The Alpine Electric Premium Tilt Trike has been developed over two years based on research and feed back from our customers. Using our unique tilt function the Premium Tilt Trike handles cambers / crossfalls like riding a regular bicycle. Available in two stunning colours of matte black and gloss white, the Premium Tilt Trike certainly looks as good as it rides. This high specification trike is packed with outstanding features including Shimano Nexus 8 speed internal hub gears, powerful front disc brake, long range 16ah Panasonic battery with a range of up to 50 miles, large easy to see and easy to use centre mounted multi function LCD display screen, 5 levels of pedal assist and throttle, easy adjust handlebars to find your perfect riding position (no tools required), automatic lights that turn on during hours of darkness, rear brake light, puncture resistant tyres with high visibility safety band, suspension seat post for ultimate comfort. extra large rear basket and fully enclosed front basket for maximum storage capacity.
With an easy to access and charge battery under the rear basket, integrated lights that are powered by the main battery the trike is packed with quality features and components to make even the hardest trip seem easy.
Five Reasons to Purchase an Alpine Tricycle
- We are so confident in the quality of our electric trikes we offer an industry leading TWO YEAR WARRANTY. This includes the battery and charger.
- The highest specification of all electric trikes sold in the UK. Others may look similar but the Alpine Trikes are unrivalled.
- We care about our trikes and our customers, all of our trikes are delivered fully assembled in our own vans. No boxes / pallets arriving at your door or taking the trike to a cycle shop for assembly. The driver will also spend up to 90 mins with you adjusting the trike for your ideal riding position as well as teaching you how to ride it and answering any questions you may have. This ensures you can start riding the trike straight away with confidence. The personal touches make the difference.
- All of our electric trikes adhere to EPAC regulations. This means they are in the same classification as a bicycle and so you can ride them without the need for registration, tax, MOT or vehicle insurance.
- The tricycles come with all the accessories that you can see on the photographs on the website. This includes any thermal bags, mud guards, lights etc. You won't have to pay extra for additions to the trike.
Maximum power assistance speed
15.5 mph (25 km/h)
up to 50 miles (80km) 16ah Panasonic battery
Backlight, speed, distance, trip distance, level of pedal assist and battery charge level
36v 16ah Panasonic cells can be charged on or off the trike
5 hours from flat. Does not need to be flat to recharge.
250w brushless front hub motor
Shimano Nexus hub gears 8 speed
Powerful front Tektro disc brake and a rear Shimano roller brake with motor cut out connections. Front and rear handbrake to keep trike stationary when not in use.
Suspension seat post
Front section aluminium rear section steel, user weight limit of 150kg (23.6 st)
Length 190cm (74.8")
Height 112cm (44.1") Easy Adjust handlebars set in a mid position
Width 86cm (33.8")
Step Over Height
Extremely low step over height of just 27cm (10.5") to get on the trike.
24" x 2.25" Kenda Puncture Resistant with reflective line around for safety at night
Weight (Including Battery)
Front Basket (Basket has a lid on it)
Length 32cm (12.6")
Width 26cm (10.2")
Depth 21cm (8.3")
Length 66cm (26")
Width 57cm (22.4")
Depth 23cm (9.1")
The tricycle comes with a motor connector point for ease of removing the front wheel in case of a puncture, waterproof wire harness connectors on the handlebars so electrical components can easily be replaced if damaged, quick release handlebar stem so you can get your perfect riding position without the need for tools, mudguards front and rear lights which work automatically via a light sensor and two very large baskets front and rear. The unique pivot system which allows the trike to lean as if it were a two wheeled bicycle. The trike is also equipped with a break cut off switch which cuts the power to the motor when the brake lever is pulled.