CALL US NOW ON 0116 2331559 TO ARRANGE A TEST RIDE
The Alpine Electric Trike is designed specifically to give freedom to those people who prefer a more stable platform on which to ride. Using the innovative pivot frame system the rider is able to lean around corners similar to when riding a traditional two-wheeled bicycle. For safety when mounting and dismounting the trike, the frame is easily locked by a convenient lever on the handlebar. Five levels of pedal assist, a throttle and three speed hub gears give the rider lots of easy options for tackling even the hardest terrain. With a high load carrying capacity with its front and rear baskets the trike is great for collecting the shopping or moving cargo of other types.
With an easy to access and charge vertical battery, integrated lights that are powered by the main battery and a huge ‘simple to use and easy to see’ LCD display screen the trike is packed with quality features and components to make even the hardest trip seem easy.
Five Reasons to Purchase an Alpine Tricycle
- We are so confident in the quality of our electric trikes we offer an industry leading TWO YEAR WARRANTY. This includes the battery and charger.
- The highest specification of all electric trikes sold in the UK. Others may look similar but the Alpine Trikes are unrivalled.
- We care about our trikes and our customers, all of our trikes are delivered fully assembled in our own vans. No boxes / pallets arriving at your door or taking the trike to a cycle shop for assembly. The driver will also spend up to 90 mins with you adjusting the trike for your ideal riding position as well as teaching you how to ride it and answering any questions you may have. This ensures you can start riding the trike straight away with confidence. The personal touches make the difference.
- All of our electric trikes adhere to EPAC regulations. This means they are in the same classification as a bicycle and so you can ride them without the need for registration, tax, MOT or vehicle insurance.
- The tricycles come with all the accessories that you can see on the photographs on the website. This includes any thermal bags, mud guards, lights etc. You won't have to pay extra for additions to the trike.
Maximum power assistance speed
15.5 mph (25 km/h)
up to 40 miles (65km) 13ah battery
Backlight, speed, distance, trip distance, level of pedal assist, average speed, maximum speed and battery charge level
36v 13ah Samsung cells can be charged on or off the trike
5 hours from flat. Does not need to be flat to recharge.
250w brushless front hub motor
Shimano Nexus hub gears 3 speed
Powerful front Tektro V brake and a rear Shimano roller brake. Front and rear handbrake to keep trike stationary when not in use.
Suspension seat post
44.5cm (17.5”) Steel, user weight limit of 150kg (23.6 st). Size Length 170cm width 65.5cm height 112cm
20" x 1.75 Kenda Puncture Resistant
Weight (Including Battery)
The tricycle comes with a motor connector point for ease of removing the front wheel in case of a puncture, waterproof wire harness connectors on the handlebars so electrical components can easily be replaced if damaged, mudguards front and rear lights and the pivot system which allows the trike to lean as if it were a two wheeled bicycle and two large baskets. The trike is also equipped with a break cut off switch which cuts the power to the motor when the brake lever is pulled.
The trike is fitted with a USB point on the display screen where a mobile phone or sat nav can be charged from the battery of the trike.