CALL US NOW ON 0116 2331559 TO ARRANGE A TEST RIDE
This unique trike design adds rigidity to an already elegant ride enabling the rider to gain confidence in the trike and also their own ability to once again get back into cycling.
Get back in the saddle with the Revom electric trike, if issues with balance and mobility are a problem take the revom electric trike for a ride and you will be riding again with the wind in your hair. Using wide 20" x 4" fat tyres on the front and the rear of the trike giving an ultra stable and comfortable ride even on the most uneven of surfaces such as grass, snow or sand. The soft tyres will glide across any surface. Front suspension forks allow the trike to make smooth progress over even the bumpiest of surfaces whether that be cycle tracks tow paths country parks or further afield. Adjustable handlebars and seat ensures that riders of almost any size will find a comfortable riding position on the Revom electric trike. Easy to mount with a low step through height of only 30cm or 12" (which is the distance the foot is raised from the ground to get it through the frame) means that this trike can be ridden by almost anyone due to how easy it is to mount. Once on the trike the rider will not have to put their feet on the floor again until they wish to dismount. With an extra powerful front disc brake and double rear disc brakes this superb trike has enough stopping power for any situation. The powerful 250w motor, 5 levels of pedal assist allows the rider to tackle steep hills and surfaces which a conventional trike simply would not be able to handle. The revom trike comes with 2 large baskets one on the front and one on the rear perfect for holding shopping or other items that need to be carried. This trike is fantastic for anyone who has any form of injury / illness or disability. These are a fantastic option for people who no longer hold a driving license. Due to the trikes extremely low centre of gravity even the most unbalanced rider will enjoy getting back in the saddle and feel in complete control. The large and simple to use LCD display give the rider information like remaining battery level, speed and mileage and will also operate the bright front and rear lights with the flick of a switch. Mudguards are standard on the explorer so it can be ridden in the wet, this e trike truly delivers a stable supporting ride to even the most nervous riders.
With an easy to access and charge hidden battery, integrated lights that are powered by the main battery and a huge ‘simple to use and easy to see’ LCD display screen the trike is packed with quality features and components to make even the hardest trip seem easy.
Five Reasons to Purchase an Alpine Tricycle
- We are so confident in the quality of our electric trikes we offer an industry leading two year warranty. This includes the battery and charger.
- The highest specification of all electric trikes sold in the UK. Others may look similar but the Alpine Trikes are unrivalled.
- We care about our trikes and our customers, all of our trikes are delivered fully assembled in our own vans. No boxes / pallets arriving at your door or taking the trike to a cycle shop for assembly. The driver will also spend up to 90 mins with you adjusting the trike for your ideal riding position as well as teaching you how to ride it and answering any questions you may have. This ensures you can start riding the trike straight away with confidence. The personal touches make the difference.
- All of our electric trikes adhere to EPAC regulations. This means they are in the same classification as a bicycle and so you can ride them without the need for registration, tax, MOT or vehicle insurance.
- The tricycles come with all the accessories that you can see on the photographs on the website. This includes any thermal bags, mud guards, lights etc. You won't have to pay extra for additions to the trike.
Maximum power assistance speed
15.5 mph (25 km/h)
33 miles (54km)
Backlight, speed, distance, trip distance, level of pedal assist and battery charge level. Front and rear lights are also operated from the display screen
Battery - 48v 12.8ah LG cells can be charged on or off the trike
5 hours from flat. Does not need to be flat to recharge.
250w brushless front hub motor (Bafang)
5 levels of pedal assist
Gearing / Differential
Shimano Nexus 3 Speed hub gears with revoshifter twist grip gear selector with rear differential
Powerful front and rear disc brakes including a double rear (one on each wheel). Brake Locks included
Front EXSHO Magnesium Alloy Suspension Forks for added ride comfort
Alloy, user weight limit of 150kg (23.5 st). Size Length 183cm (72") X width 82cm (32.3") height 112cm (44")
Step through height 36cm (14")
WHEELS AND TYRES
20" Front wheel with 20" x 4.0" Kenda tyre for a smooth and stable ride and able to go anywhere.
WEIGHT INCLUDING BATTERY
Front Basket - L 25.5cm W 30cm D 11.5cm
Rear Basket - L 40cm W 50cm D 24cm
The tricycle comes with a motor connector point for ease of removing the front wheel in case of a puncture, waterproof wire harness connectors on the handlebars so electrical components can easily be replaced if damaged, sturdy mudguards, front and rear lights and two extremely large baskets. The trike is also equipped with a break cut off switch which cuts the power to the motor when the brake lever is pulled.
As with all Alpine Electric Bikes and Trikes we only delivery fully assembled, therefore the trike will arrive in pristine condition. See video in the link below to see our fantastic personal customer service.