Use the drop down menu about to select the trike you wish to arrange the fully assembled delivery for
Follow the simple steps to arrange a fully assembled delivery / test ride at your home.
- Select the trike you wish to reserve for the fully assembled delivery / test from the drop down menu above and pay the £130 deposit.
- . Once the order is placed one of the Alpine Team will call you within a few days and update you on delivery dates etc. During the call with Alpine the team will also speak to you regarding the trike to ensure that it is the correct trike for you. Any changes / amendments / cancellations can be made at this point.
- The trike is delivery to your house at the agreed date fully assembled and ready to ride. A hand over talk through is given by the Alpine technician, any adjustments to the trike can be made to suit you (i.e. adjusting handlebars etc). Hints and tip for riding the trike is given by the Alpine technician to get you on your electric trike journey.
- Once you are happy with the trike the the £130 deposit is taken off the total cost, the balance payment is taken using a chip and pin machine once you know the trike is suitable for your needs.
The deposit is required to be paid for the fully assembled delivery in England and Wales Only in order to reserve a trike. Please contact us if you live outside of England and Wales so we can quote on an individual basis.
Five Reasons to Purchase an Alpine Tricycle
- We are so confident in the quality of our electric trikes we offer an industry leading two year warranty. This includes the battery and charger.
- The highest specification of all electric trikes sold in the UK. Others may look similar but the Alpine Trikes are unrivalled.
- We care about our trikes and our customers, all of our trikes are delivered fully assembled in our own vans. No boxes / pallets arriving at your door or taking the trike to a cycle shop for assembly. The driver will also spend up to 90 mins with you adjusting the trike for your ideal riding position as well as teaching you how to ride it and answering any questions you may have. This ensures you can start riding the trike straight away with confidence. The personal touches make the difference.
- All of our electric trikes adhere to EPAC regulations. This means they are in the same classification as a bicycle and so you can ride them without the need for registration, tax, MOT or vehicle insurance.
- The tricycles come with all the accessories that you can see on the photographs on the website. This includes any thermal bags, mud guards, lights etc. You won't have to pay extra for additions to the trike.